Eat clean and never diet again
Eat Clean and Never Diet Again
Eating clean involves avoiding processed and refined foods that make you fat and unhealthy.
Eating clean is choosing the right foods to eat and avoid junk and processed foods. The “secret” to good health (including weight control) and proper nutrition is in the following tips:
- Eat whole foods: Whole foods come straight from the farm – whole fruits and vegetables, whole grains, grass-fed and free-range meats, free-range eggs, dairy products, unsalted nuts, and seeds.
- Avoid processed foods:Processed foods are any food that has a label. A label means that more than one ingredient was used to make that food.
- Avoid fast food: The majority of fast food has little nutritional value, is high in fat or sugar or both and contributors to making you fat – simply stay clear of fast food.
- Eliminate refined sugar. Refined sugar provides nothing but calories – refined sugar has no place in a clean eating plan.
- Eat five small meals per day. Eating smaller meals through the day revs up your metabolism and reduces the chance of eating things you shouldn’t.
- Cook your own meals.Instead of eating meals from a box (including fast foods), cook meals from clean, whole foods – quick and easy to cook.
- Eating healthy keeps you more active – Feeling good results in improved self esteem
How Eating Clean Helps You Stay Slim and Healthy
What you eat really effects how you feel. Eating whole foods and avoiding junk food — a clean eating lifestyle — can help keep you fit and healthy.
- It’s easier to maintain healthy weight range.
- Eating a good variety of foods ensures you get adequate amounts of most essential nutrients.
- Relying on whole foods is a great way to get a good combination of micronutrients.
- Whole foods keep you satisfied longer – you’ll be less tempted by junk food.
- Foods high in micronutrients can help reduce cholesterol levels and regulate blood sugar.
- Whole foods help keep your digestive system regular.
- Eating a healthy diet keeps more active.
- Avoiding artificial ingredients keeps your cells strong so your body systems work efficiently.
- Feeling good results in improved self esteem